Here’s the most common questions and answers regarding your future investment. Contact us if you need to find out more.
How do I get to Admiral Beach Apartments in Cape Agulhas?
Who is the Developer?
The developer Devco Group has more than 20 years of property development experience. Since 1996 they have successfully completed all their projects where they were involved as development managers or shareholders. For more information visit their website on www.devcogroup.co.za
Who do I contact for more information?
What are the Body Corporate Rules?
What will my return on investment be?
After registration of the apartments and the completion of the hotel and commercial components, we believe that the capital growth of 8% to 12% per year will be achieved. With regards to the potential rental achievable, you can approach the appointed estate agents to obtain more information with regards to rental options.
Who are the partners in the Admiral Beach Hotel and Apartments project?
What are the proposed facilities and/or infrastructure?
The Development will include a 105 Beach Apartments with 1 & 2 Bedrooms, a Boutique Hotel with 60 exquisite hotel rooms and 2500 sq meters of commercial space.
Project delivery and its terms?
Blok A will be completed and registered towards the end of 2020, then Block B and C will follow. The Hotel construction is not scheduled yet.
What are the payment schemes available and what are the costs involved?
5% dep on signature, 5% payable 30days after signature, balance in bond or bank guarantee (Stefanus?) – all transfer fees included
Payment schemes include a 5% deposit on signature, 5% payable 30 days after signature,
What are the current and planned property developments in this area?
A small convenient shopping centre at the Struisbaai entrance, SPAR convenient shop 200 meters from this site.
What about after sales support?
Just Property Struisbaai will liaise any queries to the appropriate partners.
What is the transfer and bond costs?
Transfer Costs are included and bond costs will be quoted by MHI (Partner Attorney for this project).
Are there exclusive rights on re-selling?
The purchaser will be able to freely trade with the unit once the transfer has taken place. Should the purchaser decide to sell the unit prior to transfer, the seller’s consent will be required. If so requested, the seller will only consent on condition that the transfer to the purchaser is finalised first. No simultaneous transfers (from seller to purchaser, and then from the purchaser to the end-purchaser) will be allowed, since it may jeopardise the management of the transfer process. It should also be noted that due to recent tax amendments, so-called “tripartite agreements” (in terms of which the purchaser is “replaced” by another purchaser) will not be allowed.
Do you provide rent appraisals backed by rental guarantees?
No, but our estate agents will assist apartment owners with rentals.
What can I expect from the quality of the finishes and fittings?
The finishes used at the Admiral are inspired by Cape Dutch Architecture blended with a modern aesthetic. Timeless finishes were selected for their beauty, durability and practicality from a maintenance perspective. The floor finishes provide our clients with an option of high-quality Italian porcelain tiles, timber vinyl or beautiful cementitious screed floors. The kitchen cupboards boast the latest range of Smeg appliances, stone worktops and duco doors with glass inlays and lighting. The wall finishes are a blend of Cape Plaster for the bedrooms and lounge, and natural stone and mosaic tiles for the bathrooms.
What are the positive attributes of the property?
- The Admiral Beach Hotel & Apartments site in Struisbaai is a historical beachfront site (the only main beachfront site in Struisbaai)
- Struisbaai/Cape Agulhas is the most southern tip of Africa and is a famous tourist destination. This is where the Indian ocean and Atlantic ocean meet
- This is a northeast facing beachfront development
- All the apartments have sea view and direct beach access
- Great beach with safe swimming
- Superior security environment for apartments when not used by the owners
- Boutique hotel “rental pool” option available (enhanced investment)
- Dedicated and secured parking
- Limited Lock-up garages for boats and trailers available
- All apartments have private storerooms adjacent to units
- All rooms and living areas sea facing
- Air-conditioning option available for all apartments
- SMEG kitchen appliances included (oven, gas hob, extractor)
- Build-in braai on all patios (option of gas available)
- Furnished apartment options available.
- Close to local harbour and all amenities (hotel, shops, restaurants, businesses etc.)